Friday, November 20, 2015

The Newspaper Blackout Chronicles: Day 3


I got a little bit more inventive and experimental with this one. I am still not claiming to be a poet, but I am sure having some fun doing this. I am not going to lie, but I think that a lot of this came from me finally catching up on the current season of The Walking Dead. Anyone else out there going #StilllookingforGlenn ??? I totally am. Since I am not a pro yet with the Sharpie and blacking out, I present to you The Walkers, it reads as follows:

lined sidewalks
designated 
for people 
their seemingly
high hopes
leads 
to
walkers
nearly all of the populace
eat the hands of
the populace

I find it infectious and fun. I'm having fun and I can't wait to see what happens for my next one. Anyway, get creative and go do one! If you have questions or need tips make sure to check out Austin Kleon's project.


No comments:

Post a Comment