Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Newspaper Blackout Chronicles: Day 4


Okay... So I was catching up on Scream Queens. I love it. If you haven't tuned in at all this season, you totally need to. I love how horror is approached in such a horrific comedic way. Plus, I would be totally lying if I didn't admit that I want to be either a Red Devil or a many number of the Chanel squad. Anyway, this is the result of watching an episode of Scream Queens. I am still not claiming to be a poet, but I am finding a new passion for words. Since I am still (and probably never will be) a pro with a Sharpie and blacking out, I present You Red Devil, You:

Satan's 
partner
Grab your
horns
You may not be true
but hey at least
you look good

I'm still addicted and having a blast doing these. If you haven't done one by now, add it to your list of things to do. Also, check out Austin Kleon's project

No comments:

Post a Comment