Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Newspaper Blackout Chronicles: Day 5


It has been a crazy weekend. I feel like I have lived with my computer the whole time. I bet it wishes that I would give it an hour to rest or at least do the update that it keeps reminding me about and that I keep postponing. Anyway, here is another blackout for this record that I am setting for myself. I guess you could say that this is me picking words that not only sounded clever, but reminded me of what it is going to be like when I graduate. The fear of uncertainty is already settling in. However, I don't want to adult. I'm not claiming to be a poet, but I am claiming to be a person that loves words. Since I still am not a Sharpie pro person, I present to you Peter Pan Syndrome:

Am i
growing 
been at 
throats as I live 
to
appear.
Life isn't clear.
There aren't always
solutions.
beliefs 
allow us to
collaborate
our 
survival 
that
struggles
us
over 
decades

I like it. Tell me what you think. Also, try some of your own and even submit some to Austin Kleon's project. Until tomorrow, rest tight my fellow Newspaper Blackout creators. Sharpie on!

No comments:

Post a Comment