Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Newspaper Blackout Chronicles: Day 2


Here is my second attempt to my Newspaper Blackout Challenge that I have set for myself. So second attempt and day two, the odds seem promising for me. Once again I don't claim to be a poet, but I am finding a passion for taking subjects and giving their words a new purpose and meaning. This creation came from a review about the new James Bond movie. I am not too sure what the influence was, but I am going to blame it again on this crazy semester. I am sure that there is a deeper physiological explanation on why my brain decided to focus and string these words together, but for now, let the words just be. Since I am still not a master with the boxing in and the Sharpie, the result reads as follows:

dropped
jumping 
action
down
the Spectre,
went 
wooing 
Anyone
because 
lack
a story
that
allows an
end.

I'm proud of keeping this challenge going and now I challenge you to do the same. Create your own and if you find yourself at a comfortable state, submit them to Austin Kleon's project

No comments:

Post a Comment