Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Newspaper Blackout Chronicles: Day 7

Looks like I made the goal that I had set for myself. To say that I am going to do something for a week and actually do it... makes me proud of myself. It has been hard for me to meet some of the personal goals that I have set for myself outside of all the other mayhem that is going on with the end of my last semester and with the holidays creeping up on me. Anyway... I bring to you my last Newspaper Blackout for this personal goal that I have set for myself. However, I am not claiming that this will be the last one that I will ever do. I plan to do more, but I have a few papers that I need to write and a couple more projects that I need to finish. On that note, I don't want to break my streak for my 7 Day Newspaper Blackout Challenge.

I am not claiming to be a poet, but I am still claiming to have a passion for words. I think that my skills of the Sharpie are improving, but I still have a long way to go, so I bring to you another blackout. I call it Risky Business.



RISKY
costume
from any man's closet,
don't
wear pants.
slide across
the floor
your
Business

Speaking of my relationship with the Sharpie marker... I will warn you though to be generous when it comes to using the marker for blacking your article, book, or whatever out there that you could be using. The fumes can give you a headache. 

Anyway, make sure you check out Austin Kleon's project  and try creating some of these yourself. I promise you that it will make you think and you will find it therapeutic. Well... at least I did anyway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment